Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 19, 2010

Writting is a challenging skill for many high school students as well as myself. Its extremly difficult for me to write papers now in Mr. Lunn's class because of many different items and formats that I have to do. When I was a freshman we just wrote and turned in pappers for grades without any serious editing to make you better. But now I have many different things that are looked over that im not used to. Such as MLA format it is one of the new and different things for me to do because I have never even heard of that before. Also hooks and thesis statements have never been thought to me and now I have to learn them. I try my best to learn these things as fast as I can to keep up with everyone else, but it's not working out so well right now. I failed my last papper that I got back so hopefully I can re write it and make the grade I got better. I hope to get better at writting this year since it is a challenge for me.

" I tired so hard and got so far but in the end it doesn't even matter"
-Linkin park

1 comment: